Buried at Sea-Final
Well, I finally finished it. I ripped the old kite off, painted a new one and added different streamers to it, added a sheer ribbon border, stuck a fork in it and declared it DONE.
10/27/2019 10:20:01 pm
?m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that?s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.
Leave a Reply.
I'm a quilter, fiber artist, speaker, quilting & garment teacher, composer, and writier. I make quilts & garments, write poems and music, do commission quilts and teach online quilting classes at www.academyofquilting.com
- Trunk Shows
- Bright Patches on Hard Times
- Christmas Poems
- Dealing with Difficult Threads
- Down & Dirty Design Principles
- Fun and Games with Wearable Art
- Grandma's Quilt
- Independent Study
- Is it ART, or is it Just Plain Tacky?
- It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time
- If You Build It, They Will Come
- On the Road Again
- Jealousy is a Terrible Thing
- Passing on the Flame
- Quilt- a poem by Gloria Evanick Ferguson
- Quilts - Small Things With Great Love
- Sharing the Flame - Not as Easy as it Looks
- Spirit Quilts
- The Art Quilt
- The Birthday Quilt
- The Dancing Bear
- The Dresden Plate
- The Giving Quilt
- The Opportunity Quilt
- The Past President's Pie Party
- The Quilters' Resistance Movement
- The White Glove Lady
- To Go or Not to Go
- Cool Stuff
So, here's what's going on in the Schmidt Studio these days......
There is vitality, a life-force, a quickening that is translated through you into action. And because there is only one of you in all time, this expression is unique. If you block it, it will never exist through another medium. It will be lost. The world will not have it. It is not your business to determine how good it is…It is your business to keep it yours clearly and directly, to keep the channel open. - Martha Graham
"We can do no great things, only small things with great love." - Mother Theresa
"When the eye, the hand, and the heart come together, that's when you get the greatest art." - David Hockney
Proudly powered by Weebly